We invite you to become an active member of the Vancouver Rhythm and Dance
Society. Your membership is important to VRAD as it enables the Society to:
• Produce Rhythm and Dance events throughout the year
• Maintain the vrad.ca website
• Apply for and receive grant funding from municipal and provincial agencies.
• Support and develop the growth of your Rhythm and Dance community.
Membership has its privileges:
• Discounts at participating retailers
• Exposure for you events and classes
- Over 500 likes on our Facebook page
- 500+ people on our mailing list
- Post your posters to our website and sister site
• Assist with promoting and
ticketing your events and classes
• List your events in our periodic mail out
• A warm feeling in your heart knowing your are helping your community
We are constantly networking to bring you additional value for becoming a member
and partnering with other cultural organizations to increase awareness and
participation in our vibrant Rhythm community. In addition to our Annual Rhythm
Festival we are partnering with the Vancouver Folk Festival, Rhythm Wellness for
the Surrey Fusion Festival, Imagnara, Canada Day Drum
circles(Cloverdale/Granville Island), Festival Baobab.
Get Involved! Become a member today.
Membership: $25, Donation $$
• Send cheque or money order to:
809-930 Seymour Street
Vancouver, BC. V6B1B4.